Alpha-Bits ABC Snack Mix
Sometimes, we all need a snack that we can grab on the go. Whether you’re hitting the trail for a hike, or sitting at your and in need of a mid-day snack, we’ve all been there. Rather than reaching for potato chips, why not try this delicious (and healthy!) alternative, featuring Post Alpha-Bits? You can mix and match your ingredients to fit find the perfect combination for your taste buds! Throw in some popcorn, dried fruit, nuts, and a sweet honey glaze, you’ll have a new hit in your household!
- 4 cups Post Alpha-Bits cereal
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 15x10x3/4-inch (38 cm x 25 cm x 2 cm) baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine cereal, popcorn, apricots and pecans in large bowl. Mix honey and margarine. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 10 min. or until crisp, stirring after 5 min. Cool completely. Break into bite-size pieces.