Alpha Bits Crispy Treats
This is a fresh, Post take on a classic treat! Stock up on delicious Post Alpha-Bits without worry by incorporating them into these Crispy Treats. The secret to make this recipe stand out? You get to choose the special flavor! These bars would be a smash at any potluck, to share with the team after a big game, or for simple snacking around the house.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (250g) miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1/3 cup sugar-sweetened soft drink mix, any flavor
- 8 cups Post Alpha-Bits Cereal or Honeycomb Cereal
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; lightly grease foil.
- Microwave butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows and soft drink mix; mix to coat. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and smooth, stirring after 45 seconds. Add cereal; mix to coat well.
- Press firmly into prepared pan. Cool; cut into squares. Store in airtight container.