Coconut Chia and Shredded Wheat Pudding
Pudding for breakfast?! Count us in. This tropical pudding with the goodness of Shredded Wheat will start any morning on the right foot.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Shredded Wheat Crumbs, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid honey
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh pineapple
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup (60 mL) Shredded Wheat Crumbs, milk, 3 tbsp (45 mL) coconut, chia seeds and honey. Cover and refrigerate until thickened and chilled at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Divide one-third of pudding between 2 cups or bowls, followed by half the kiwi, mango and pineapple. Top with another one-third of pudding, the remaining kiwi, mango and pineapple, and the remaining pudding.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) Shredded Wheat Crumbs and remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut before serving.
- Replace milk with coconut milk or another milk alternative.