Cranberry Almond Crunch Fruit Crumble
Got an extra can or two of peaches in your cabinet that you’ve been meaning to use? Here’s a tasty, healthy way to serve them up best! Give Cranberry Almond Crunch Fruit Crumble – a perfect mix of juicy peaches, crispy Post Cranberry Almond Crunch, and a sweet brown sugar cinnamon glaze. Best of all, you can make it with the convenience of a microwave! Serve this on top of your favorite yogourt to make a breakfast parfait. This mixture of textures and flavours will ignite your palates and become a certain staple for you and your families. Give it a shot with peaches first. Feel free to try other canned fruits to find your favourite combination!
- 2 cans (14 fl oz/398 ml each) sliced peaches, drained
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. Post Cranberry Almond Crunch
- Place peaches in 1-L microwaveable dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and ground cinnamon; top with Post Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 min. Serve warm.