Honey Bunches of Oats Cookies
Cookies are a perfect treat for a quick, sweet fix. They’re an easy vessel to grab and go, and even easier to grab a few at one time! Still, it’s easy to get into a “cookie rut” and use the same recipe over and over again. Why not shake it up and throw some delicious Post Cereal into the mix?
- 1/3 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1/2 cup light smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat margarine, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in egg. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Stir in cereal.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.