Honey Bunches of Oats Strawberry-Peach Crisp
- 1/2 cup flour, divided
- 2 cans (14 fl oz/ 398 mL each) peach slices, drained
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 3 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal
- 1/2 cup thawed whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove 2 Tbsp. of the flour; set aside. Toss peach slices with strawberries, 3/4 cup sugar and remaining flour in large bowl. Place in ungreased 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish.
- Mix reserved 2 Tbsp. flour and the 2 Tbsp. sugar in separate large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cereal; stir until well blended. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake 25 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Serve topped with whipped topping.