Honey Bunches of Oats Sweet and Savoury Mango Spears
Mangoes are a very unique fruit, with a great mix of sweet and tangy flavours to boot. Better yet, they can be a healthy component of a fancy dinner! Try our wonderful Honey Bunches of Oats Sweet and Savoury Mango Spears recipe! They would go great alongside some chicken breasts or hamburgers on a warm summer day, giving a tropical taste with home sensibilities.
- 1/3 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 4 mangoes
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a food processor, grind cereal into a fine powder. Set aside.
- Slice each mango lengthwise into 4 equal size pieces and remove outer skin. Insert a wooden stick into one end of each mango piece.
- In a small bowl, zest the limes. Add chili powder, salt and prepared ground cereal. Stir to combine.
- Slice limes and squeeze juice over the mango pieces. Sprinkle each mango piece with the chili and cereal blend. Serve immediately.