Post 100% Bran Banana-Bran Bread
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (3 to 4 bananas)
- 1-1/2 cups Post 100% Bran cereal
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Beat egg in medium bowl; stir in bananas, cereal, water, oil and vanilla. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Pour into 9×5-inch (23 cm x 13 cm) loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min. or until wooden toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min.; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.