Post 100% Bran Oatmeal Bran Cookies
Cookies are a perfect treat for a quick, sweet fix. They’re an easy vessel to grab and go, and even easier to grab a few at one time! Still, it’s easy to get into a “cookie rut” and use the same recipe over and over again. Why not shake it up and throw some delicious Post Cereal into the mix? The balance between Post 100% Bran cereal and raisins are a great partnership in these chewy cookies.
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Post 100% Bran cereal
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Combine flour, oats, cereal, baking soda and salt.
- Beat margarine, sugars, vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Mix in flour mixture by hand until well blended; stir in raisins.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.