Shreddies Amazing No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares
Made With: Shreddies
Prep Time: 20 MIN
Total Time: 40 MIN
Servings: 60 SERVINGS
- 3-3/4 cups Post Shreddies Cereal, divided
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 8 squares (225 g pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Lightly grease 13×9-inch baking pan; line with parchment paper, 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Set aside 60 (approx. 3/4 cup) whole Shreddies for topping. Place remaining Shreddies in a resealable plastic bag and crush by hand to yield 1-1/2 cups coarse crumbs.
- Microwave peanut butter and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec., or until butter has melted; stir to combine. Stir in sugar and crumbs.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan, patting down to form a firm crust.
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2-3 min., stirring once. There should still be some unmelted chunks. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spread evenly over crust. Arrange 60 Shreddies over top, forming rows of 6 x 10.
- Cool at room temperature 20 min. Using sharp paring knife, score chocolate along rows, to form 60 squares. Refrigerate 1 hour. Using parchment paper ends, carefully lift mixture from pan and place on cutting board. Cut into 60 squares.