Shreddies “ON THE GO” Mini Fruit Snacks
Made With: Shreddies
Prep Time: 45 MIN
Total Time: 45 MIN
Servings: 120 SERVINGS
- 4 cups Post Shreddies Cereal (approx.)
- 3/4 cup dried figs, cut in quarters, stems discarded
- 3/4 cup pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, cut in quarters
- 1 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate
- Select and arrange 240 whole Shreddies on a tray.
- Place dried fruit in food processor; process until finely chopped, about 30 seconds. Add honey and orange juice concentrate; process until paste-like. Transfer mixture to sturdy resealable plastic bag. Snip piece off of one bottom corner.
- Make 1 snack at a time by squeezing out approx. 1/2 tsp fruit paste on top of each Shreddie. Top with 1 Shreddie, gently squeezing together to make a “sandwich”. Repeat to make 120 snacks.