Sugar Crisp Puffed Wheat Cereal Cookies
Cookies are a perfect treat for a quick, sweet fix. They’re an easy vessel to grab and go, and even easier to grab a few at one time! Still, it’s easy to get into a “cookie rut” and use the same recipe over and over again. Why not shake it up and throw some delicious Post Cereal into the mix?
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups Post Sugar Crisp cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in cereal.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.