Timbits Chocolate Glazed Iced Latte Frappé
You can enjoy your coffee and Timbits cereal all-in-one with this icy frappé that is sure to make you smile.
- 2 cups (500 mL) Timbits Chocolate Glazed Cereal, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- 2 cups (500 mL) strong brewed coffee or espresso, cold
- 2 cups (500 mL) ice cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cocoa powder, for dusting
- Stir 1 cup (250 mL) Timbits Chocolate Glazed Cereal with milk. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In blender, mix together cereal mixture, coffee and ice until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) cereal.
- Divide among 4 tall glasses; top with whipped cream. Dust with cocoa powder; top with remaining cereal.
Tip: Use chocolate milk instead of milk if desired.