Double-Decker Toy Car Garage
- 2 cereal boxes
- Tape/glue (I used hot glue)
- Toilet paper rolls
Here’s what to do:
- Cut the box fronts off two cereal boxes, leaving sides and bottoms intact.
- Beginning about 5 cm from the top edge of each box, cut a three-sided opening to use as a ramp. You’ll use extra cardboard and tape to lengthen the ramp when you put it together.
- Use one box front as the garage base.
- Glue a toilet paper roll to each corner of the base.
- Add one cereal box as the second level; glue it to another round of toilet paper roll columns.
- Repeat for the third level.