Stained Glass Fall Leaf Craft
- Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- Construction Paper – Reds, Greens, Yellows, Oranges – think fall!
- Clear Adhesive Shelf Liner
Here’s what to do:
- Start by cutting out leaf shapes out of construction paper folded in half, like the picture above. Don’t worry about a crazy pattern or anything – just go with the flow. Then, you’re going to cut out the inside, so you leave a 1 inch to 2 inch border around the edges. Now you have a leaf outline.
- Place your leaves on the sticky side of one sheet of adhesive paper. Be sure to press hard to seal out air bubbles.
- Now for the fun. Let your little one fill the inner part of the leaves with Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal– go nuts! Be sure to spread out the cereal so that you don’t have any crazy mounds, evenly coating the area.
- Now take your second piece of adhesive paper and seal in the cereal and leaves. Again, make sure to press down firmly (especially around the construction paper) and seal so the cereal doesn’t fall out.
- Now take your scissors and cut out the border of the leaves, leaving a tiny border of adhesive paper intact around the leaves.
- Hang up your fall leaf craft masterpiece and celebrate the season!
Craft by Raising Whasians