PEBBLES™ Snow People
Take your outdoor winter activities inside with this PEBBLES™ cereal Snow People recipe!
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 285g of miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 311g box of Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal (about 8-1/2 cups)
- Decorating icing, any color
- Microwave butter in 3.75 L microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; mix well.
- Shape 1 cup of the cereal mixture into ball, using wet or greased hands. Repeat to make a total of six large balls. Shape remaining cereal mixture into six smaller balls, using about 1/2 cup of the cereal mixture for each ball.
- Place one small ball on top of each large ball to make a “snow person.” Gently press balls together to secure, using decorating icing to help secure if desired. Decorate as desired, using decorating icing to attach desired decorations to snow people.
Makes 6 snow people.