- Heat the oven to 375º F
- Cut the Perron cheese into 12 equal pieces.
- Put the flour, beaten eggs and crumbled Shredded Wheat into three separate dishes.
- Dredge the pieces of cheese in the flour first, then the eggs and finally the Shredded Wheat.
- Repeat the preceding process.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Oven bake for about five minutes.
HASKAP BERRY KETCHUP
- In a saucepan, heat the canola oil over a medium heat.
- Add the onions and caramelize them well for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Deglaze them with the cider vinegar and reduce by ¾.
- Add the celery, Haskap berries and water.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Mix with a hand blender.
Place the Croquettes on a platter with the side of Haskap Berry Ketchup for dipping.