- In a bowl, beat eggs with melted butter and milk until well blended.
- In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until dough is smooth.
- Using 2-oz. ice cream scoop, make 8 pancakes and cook one at a time until toothpick comes out clean. About 3 minutes each side.
- Allow apples, cranberries and honey to soften by refrigerating overnight.
- The next day, mix sugar and pectin and add to apple and cranberry mixture.
- Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Transfer to bowl and refrigerate.
MAPLE SYRUP CREAM:
In a bowl, whisk whipping cream and maple syrup together until thick.
Serve pancakes with maple cream syrup and cranberry topping.