- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
- In another bowl, combine the Shredded Wheat, caraway seeds and chives.
- Dredge only one side of the cod fillets in the egg whites and then in the Shredded Wheat mixture so that the cod has a crust only on the top.
- Place the fillets, crusted side up, on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the fish is cooked and the topping is crisp.
In a bowl, blend all the ingredients.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into four pieces and remove a bit of the core.
- Lightly coat in oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill one to two minutes on each side.
Serve the Crusted Cod on a bed of Quinoa and Grilled Zucchini.