Chips Ahoy! Cereal Milkshake
This cookies and milk cereal milkshake is an indulgent treat that makes an easy dessert that everyone will love.
- 2 cups (500 mL) Chips Ahoy! Cereal, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) hot fudge sauce
- Stir together 1 cup (250 mL) Chips Ahoy! Cereal with milk. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In blender, mix cereal mixture and ice cream until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) cereal. Divide between 2 tall glasses. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with fudge sauce; top with remaining cereal.
Tip: Substitute chocolate ice cream for vanilla ice cream if preferred.