Cranberry Almond Crunch Blintzes
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups Post Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal, coarsely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Place milk, eggs, 3 Tbsp. of the oil, the flour and salt in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour through mesh strainer into bowl; cover. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Brush small skillet lightly with some of the remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Heat on medium heat. Add about 2 Tbsp. of the batter; tilt skillet to evenly coat bottom with batter. Cook until crepe is set in center and lightly browned around edge. Turn crepe over; cook until second side is lightly browned. Remove to wire rack. Repeat with remaining oil and remaining batter to make a total of 18 crepes. Cool completely. Stack six of the crepes, placing sheet of parchment or waxed paper between each layer; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Store in freezer until ready to use for another use.
- Combine ricotta, granulated sugar and vanilla in medium bowl. Spread evenly onto bottom halves of 12 of the crepes; sprinkle with cereal. Starting at bottom of one of the crepes, roll crepe one turn. Fold in sides; continue rolling crepe to completely enclose filling. Repeat with remaining crepes. Melt 1 Tbsp. of the butter in large skillet on medium heat. Place half of the blintzes, seam-sides down, in skillet; cook 5 min. or until lightly browned on all sides, turning occasionally. Place on serving plate. Repeat with remaining butter and remaining blintzes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.