Crunchy Ice Cream Balls
I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream! There’s nothing better on a hot summer day than eating a frozen treat. Nothing, maybe, except for combining it with Post Honeycomb cereal. These bites are a delicious corn and oats cereal that are shaped like a bee’s honeycomb. This one of a kind taste and shape have made Post Honeycomb a classic at breakfast for over fifty years! Kids love it, and you can rediscover why you did, too. For a healthy alternative, try using frozen custard or frozen yogourt, or use your favorite flavor ice cream to try something new! The texture difference between soft, sweet ice cream and crispy Post Honeycomb cereal will make this dish a perfect summer dessert.
- 500 ml. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups Post Honeycomb Cereal
- Scoop ice cream into 8 balls; roll in cereal until evenly coated.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Freeze 4 hours or until ready to serve. Store leftover ice cream balls in freezer.