Garden Ranch Shreddies Mix
Lightly baked and a hint of ranch, add a little good to your day with this savoury snack mix!
- 6 cups (1.5 L) Shreddies, Original
- 3 cups (750 mL) popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) vegetable straw snacks
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) mini pretzels
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg (28 g) ranch dip seasoning pack
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). In large bowl, combine Shreddies, popcorn, vegetable straw snacks and pretzels. Stir together melted butter and Worcestershire sauce; drizzle over cereal mix. Sprinkle with ranch dip seasoning. Toss until well coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Tip: Substitute ranch mix with nacho seasoning for ranch dip seasoning pack if desired.