Grab ‘n Go Peanut Butter Bars
Let’s face it: we don’t always have time to pour ourselves a bowl of cereal, sit, and eat it before work. For those on the go, try Grab ‘n Go Peanut Butter Bars! Don’t sacrifice nutrition for your quick breakfast fix, either! These bars are built around wholesome Post Original Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Cereal, so you know you’ll get your whole grain fix! Stir in some peanut butter, brown sugar, and raisins, and we’re sure you’ll have a new favorite breakfast for the road!
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 3 cups Post Original Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Cereal, coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Mix sugar, honey and peanut butter in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly at edge; stir until well blended.
- Stir in cereal and raisins. Press firmly into 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool.
- Cut into bars. Store in airtight container. Makes 16 servings, 1 bar each.