Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars
Looking for a perfect mix of nutty and sweet? Hoping to add some nutritious Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal to a dessert? Give Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars a try! These bars are a perfect blend, as creamy peanut butter serves as the glue that holds the Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal together. With a sweet chocolatey layer on top, your guests will be reaching for a second…and a third!
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal
- 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Mix sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Add cereal; mix well.
- Spooninto 13×9-inch pan; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Cover evenly with chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.