Honey Bunches of Oats Crispy Baked Bananas
Filled with potassium, bananas are a very versatile fruit. Sometimes, you don’t want to wait for them to over-ripen to make bread or muffins. Why not bake them with delicious Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal, honey, and cinnamon? Whether you eat them for breakfast or dessert, you’re sure to please everyone at the table with this one!
- 1-1/2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 4 small ripe bananas, cut crosswise in half
- 1/4 cup thawed whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; set aside. Mix crushed cereal and the cinnamon on large plate. Pour honey onto second plate. ROLL each banana piece in honey, then in cereal mixture until evenly coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 15 min. or until bananas are soft. Place two banana halves in each serving dish. Top evenly with the whipped topping. Makes 4 servings, two banana halves each.