Honey Bunches of Oats Crunchy Apple Rings
You know what they say: an apple a day keeps the doctor away. And what better way to make your doctor – and your family – happy than combining your apple with delicious Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal! We’ll cut to the core of your taste buds with this treat! Even the pickiest eaters in your family will have to admit that Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal are a-peeling!
- 1/2 large apple, cored, cut crosswise into 6 rings
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- Cut apple into 4 rings; discard core.
- Spread each apple ring evenly with creamy peanut butter. It’s best if the peanut butter is a smooth layer – about a millimeter thick.
- Sprinkle Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal onto the peanut butter-glazed apple rings.