Honey Bunches of Oats Crunchy Chicken Dippers
Not every cereal-recipe has to be sweet. Sometimes, you can incorporate your favorite Post Consumer Brands cereal into a delicious dish for dinner. Chicken Breasts are a great source of protein for dinner. Coat the cuts in Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, and you’ve got a surprisingly sweet, crunchy breading for the meal. You’ll have your guests begging for your recipe, and even your pickiest eaters will be asking for seconds!
- 2 eggs
- 2 lb. (1 kg) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 4-1/2 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, finely crushed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat eggs lightly in shallow dish or pie plate. Dip chicken in eggs, turning over to evenly coat both sides of each strip. Coat chicken evenly with cereal. Place in two 15x10x3/4-inch (38 cm x 25 cm x 2 cm) baking pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve as dippers with the barbecue sauce.