Honey Bunches of Oats Easy Trail Mix Cereal Bars
Looking for a sweet treat to fuel your hikes (or another day at the office)? Give Honey Bunches of Oats Easy Trail Mix Cereal Bars a shot! These bars are based around your favorite variety of Honey Bunches of Oats. Creamy peanut butter and marshmallows act as the glue to hold our crunchy Post cereal together. You’ll love these!
- 1/2 cup light peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal
- Microwave peanut butter and margarine in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 1 min. or until margarine is melted. Stir until mixture is well blended.
- Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave an additional 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed; stir until well blended. Add cereal; mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into greased 9-inch (23 cm) square pan. Let stand 1 hour or until set before cutting into 20 bars to serve.