Honey Bunches of Oats Grab & Go Breakfast Muffins
Let’s face it: we don’t always have time to pour ourselves a bowl of cereal, sit, and eat it before work. For those on the go, try Honey Bunches of Oats Grab & Go Breakfast Muffins! With delectable Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, dried fruit baked in, and a base of peanut butter, these will be a perfect addition to your morning routine!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup light peanut butter
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup peeled and chopped apples
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix flour, cereal, sugar and baking powder in large bowl; set aside. Beat peanut butter, milk and egg in small bowl until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in cranberries, raisins and apple just until moistened.
- Spoon evenly into 12 medium muffin cups.
- Bake 20 min. or until golden brown. Cool.