Honey Bunches of Oats Grilled Pineapple Tart
- 1 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2-1/4 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 125 g (1/2 of 250 g pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1-1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, quartered lengthwise and cored
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Microwave margarine in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. Add marshmallows; toss lightly. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 30 sec. Add cereal; mix lightly to coat. Press onto bottom and up side of lightly greased 9-inch (23 cm) tart mold or pie plate to form crust.
- Beat cream cheese and ginger in small bowl with electric mixer until well blended and creamy. Add whipped topping; beat on low speed 1 min. or just until blended. Spread mixture evenly over crust; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease barbecue grates. Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat. Cut each pineapple quarter lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices; place in medium bowl. Sprinkle sugar over pineapple slices; stir. Let stand 5 min. Place pineapple on barbecue grates; grill 2 to 3 min. on each side or until tender. Cool completely. Arrange grilled pineapple slices over chilled tart just before serving.