Honey Bunches of Oats Maple Harvest Crisp
Looking to use a few apples in a delicious baked dish? Want to increase the health of your desserts by using your favorite cereal? Give Honey Bunches of Oats Maple Harvest Crisp a try! Using hearty Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is a tasty way to boost the nutrition level of your dessert without sacrificing on flavor!
- 2 apples, peeled, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 peaches, peeled, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 2 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss apples, pears, peaches and cranberries with flour and cinnamon.
- Place fruit in 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. of the syrup. Mix cereal, butter and remaining 2 Tbsp. syrup; spoon over fruit.
- Bake 30 min. or until fruit is tender. Serve warm.