Honey Bunches of Oats Marshmallow Crispy Treats
For any chef (from the experts across the globe to those making dinner every night), the most important asset is a collection of trusted recipes. Eating the same meals and snacks every week can be mundane. That’s why we here at Post Consumer Brands have done much of the work for you! From breakfasts for the road (or weekends at home) to snacks throughout the day that’ll fuel you for more than a few minutes, to unique dinner dishes, this rotation of recipes will become staples in your household. And of course, we couldn’t resist throwing in a few desserts!
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 c. marshmallows
- 6 c. Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- Melt margarine or butter and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2-3 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir until completely melted.
- Add Post Honey Bunches Of Oats cereal and stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, press mixture evenly into a buttered 13-inch x 9-inch (33 cm x 23 cm) pan. Cut into squares when cool.