Shreddies After School Squares
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup soya nut butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, divided
- 2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal
- 2 cups lightly salted popcorn
- 1/2 cup roasted salted soya nuts
- Lightly grease 9-inch square pan; line with parchment paper with 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec., or until melted. Stir in marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. Add soya nut butter, stir until blended. Cool 2 min.
- Set aside 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips. Combine Shreddies, popcorn, remaining chocolate chips and soya nuts in large bowl. Stir in marshmallow mixture until combined.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved chocolate chips. Chill 30 min. before cutting into squares.