Shreddies BBQ Snack Mix
BBQ Spice Rub Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp. each dried thyme and paprika
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. each ground cumin and dry mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp each coarsely ground black pepper and cayenne
Shreddies BBQ Snack Mix Ingredients:
- 2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal
- 1 cup sesame crackers
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. BBQ Spice Rub (above)
BBQ Spice Rub Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a lid.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. over 1 lb (4 servings) of meat; rub into all surfaces. Refrigerate for several hours before barbecuing.
Shreddies BBQ Snack Mix Directions:
- Combine Shreddies, crackers, and peanuts in large bowl.
- Melt butter; stir in oil, and BBQ Spice Rub; drizzle over cereal mixture and mix.
- Spread evenly on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 250° F for 30 min., stirring every 10 min. Cool.