Shreddies Butter Tart Squares
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) Post Shreddies Cereal, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped toasted pecans
- Lightly grease 9-inch (23 cm) square baking pan; line with parchment paper, 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Place crumbs in medium bowl and drizzle with butter; using fork, mix until combined. Transfer to prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Place eggs and brown sugar in large bowl; mix with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon over prepared crust.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 18 to 20 min. or until light brown. Place on wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- Using a spatula or spreader, loosen edges from sides of pan. Carefully grasp ends of parchment paper and lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 36 squares (6×6 rows).