Shreddies Chewy Granola Squares
- 1/4 cup each butter or margarine, and vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup golden corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups Post Shreddies Cereal
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup each toasted natural almonds and large flake rolled oats
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Lightly grease 13×9–inch baking pan; line with parchment paper with 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Place butter, oil, sugar, corn syrup, honey, and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently; reduce heat and simmer 5 min.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Drizzle liquid mixture over top, stirring constantly until well coated.
- Transfer to prepared pan; pat down evenly. Bake at 325°F 15 min. Cool in pan 20 min. Holding both ends of parchment paper, lift from pan and place on rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.