Shreddies Chicken Fingers
- 2 cups (500 mL) Post Shreddies, crushed into medium-fine crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) seasoned salt (or less, to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter or non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb (454 g) chicken filets
- Plum sauce (optional)
- Combine crumbs and seasoned salt in small bowl. Combine butter and Worcestershire sauce; drizzle over crumbs. Using fork, mix until combined; transfer to shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Place a few filets into crumbs, pressing to coat on both side. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all filets have been coated. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs on top, pressing gently to adhere.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) on lowest oven rack position for 20 min., or until chicken is done. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with plum sauce.