Shreddies Chocolate Flower Pops
Made With: Shreddies
Prep Time: 30 MIN
Total Time: 45 MIN
Servings: 8 SERVINGS
- 1-1/2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal (or 80 whole Shreddies)
- 6 squares (170 g pkg) white chocolate, melted according to package directions
- 8 lollipop sticks
- Assorted small candies and candy sprinkles
- Sweetened dried cranberries
- 8 kiwis (not too soft)
- Select 10 whole Shreddies for each flower pop. If desired, dip one corner of each into a small shallow bowl of melted chocolate, then into small candy sprinkles. Set on tray to cool.
- Draw 8 circles (2-3/4-inches in diameter) at least 3 inches apart on large sheet of parchment paper. Turn paper upside down.
- Spoon or pipe chocolate inside 1 circle shape at a time. Insert lollipop stick 1 inch into flower, rotating stick to coat with chocolate. Insert 10 Shreddies around edge of chocolate, fanning Shreddies to form “petals”. Decorate with candies, candy sprinkles and sweetened dried cranberries.
- Repeat, working quickly before chocolate hardens, working on 1 at a time to make 8 flowers. Refrigerate until totally hardened.
- Cut top and bottom ends off of each kiwi and stand up on end. Insert flower into kiwi “flower pot”.