Shreddies Frozen Mini Berry Cheesecakes
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) Post Honey Shreddies Cereal, crushed into medium-fine crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) jam (strawberry or raspberry)
- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 2 pkg (250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- Fresh berries, to garnish (optional)
- Place crumbs in bowl and drizzle with butter; using fork, mix until combined.
- Distribute mixture evenly into12 paper-lined muffin cups; press firmly into bottoms of each.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Mash strawberries and raspberries together in shallow pan; transfer to small saucepan. Microwave jam 20 sec. on HIGH, or until softened; stir into fruit. Sprinkle fruit with gelatin; let stand 1 min. to soften. Cook and stir over low heat 2 to 3 min., or until gelatin has dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon zest.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Stir fruit mixture into cream cheese mixture until thoroughly blended. Spoon approx. 1/2 cup (125 mL) mixture into each prepared muffin cup. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving and remove paper liners. Serve inverted on a plate. If desired, garnish with fresh berries.