Sugar Crisp French Toast Fingers
Made With: Sugar Crisp
Prep Time: 5 MIN
Total Time: 25 MIN
Servings: 5 SERVINGS
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 10 slices whole grain bread, such as whole wheat, honey oat, 7 Grain or raisin bread
- 2-1/2 cups Post Sugar Crisp cereal
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and ground cinnamon with wire whisk in large bowl.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, then dip into cereal, turning to evenly coat both sides of bread. Gently press cereal into bread to secure. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 min. or until golden brown. Cut each slice into 4 strips to serve.