Craft Stick Harmonica
Music is everywhere! Here’s an instrument you can make in minutes.
- 3 craft sticks
- 1 wide rubber band
- 2 thin rubber bands
Here’s what to do:
- Stretch the wide rubber band over the long edges of one stick.
- Use a damp sponge to wet the middle of the other two sticks, then gently bend them so that they are shaped more like arcs.
- Place the stick with the rubber band in between the other two sticks. The arcs of those sticks should bulge outwards, away from the center stick.
- Secure the three sticks together by wrapping each end in a thin rubber band.
- Blow or hum into your new harmonica. Instant tunes!