Chips Ahoy! Cereal-Dipped Fudgy Ice Pops
This fun frozen chocolate treat is perfect for sharing.
- 1 cup (250 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) corn syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) Chips Ahoy! Cereal
- In blender, mix condensed milk, coconut milk, cocoa powder and salt until smooth. Pour evenly into six 1/3-cup (75 mL) ice pop molds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until completely frozen. Remove from molds. Transfer to parchment paper–lined tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine chocolate, corn syrup and coconut oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on Medium for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour into measuring cup or glass that will fit ice pops for dipping. Let cool to room temperature.
- Working quickly, spoon chocolate over upper half of the ice pops, letting excess drip back into cup. Coat in Chips Ahoy! Cereal.
- Return ice pops to parchment paper–lined tray; freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
Tip: To save time, use store-bought Fudgesicles.