This is a fresh, Post Consumer Brands take on a classic treat! Stock up on delicious Post Sugar Crisp without worry by incorporating them into these Chewy Caramel Bars. The secret to make this recipe stand out? A sweet and salty balance of Post Sugar Crisp and peanuts! These bars would be a smash at any potluck, to share with the team after a big game, or for simple snacking around the house. The marshmallows are a perfect glue to keep the flavors intact.Add delicious Post Sugar Crisp cereal, and it’ll be a hit no matter who eats them!
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Post Sugar Crisp Cereal
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and peanuts; mix well. SHAPE 1/2 cupfuls of the cereal mixture into 12 balls, each about 2 inches in diameter, with greased hands. Place on wax paper-lined tray; cool.