Add a splash of colour to your morning with a delicious mix of good for you fruits and veggies.
- 1 cup (47 g) Spoon Size Shredded Wheat & Bran
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed spinach
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 banana, sliced and divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ice cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup, divided
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) raspberries
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chia seeds (optional)
- In blender, purée spinach, avocado, half the banana, coconut milk, ice cubes, 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth. Pour into bowl.
- Place cereal on top. Arrange kiwi, raspberries and remaining banana over cereal.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and chia seeds (if using).
- Drizzle with remaining maple syrup.
Tip: Substitute spinach with kale, if preferred.