Honey Bunches of Oats Double-Berry Banana Smoothie
For any chef, the most important asset is a collection of trusted recipes. Eating the same meals and snacks every week can be mundane. That’s why we here at Post Consumer Brands have done much of the work for you! From breakfasts for the road (or weekends at home) to snacks throughout the day that’ll fuel you for more than a few minutes, to unique dinner dishes, this rotation of recipes will become staples in your household. And of course, we couldn’t resist throwing in a few desserts! Cookies, bars, ice cream treats…all from the comfort of your own home! Try a few out and create some new favorites.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 container (175 g) strawberry fat-free yogourt
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1/4 cup thawed light whipped topping
- Place all ingredients except whipped topping in blender; cover.
- Blend on high speed until well blended, stopping to scrape down side of blender as needed.
- Pour into four glasses; top evenly with the whipped topping.