Pear Ginger Crisp
Power up your day with crisp pears, tangy blackberries, and warm ginger spice.
- 1 cup (47 g) Spoon Size Shredded Wheat Original
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) almond milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small ripe pear, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) blackberries
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- Pinch each ground ginger and cinnamon
- Place cereal in bowl. Pour almond milk over top.
- Top with dollop of yogurt and pear slices.
- Sprinkle with blackberries, walnuts and crystallized ginger.
- Drizzle with honey; dust with ginger and cinnamon.
- Substitute raspberries for blackberries if desired.
- Garnish with a fresh or frozen cherry, if desired.