Shreddies Chicken Pot Pies
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced onion
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (284 mL) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) Post Shreddies Cereal, coarsely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) melted butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) herbes de Provence
- Heat butter or oil in large skillet. Sauté onions 5 min., stirring frequently. Add chicken and vegetables; cook and stir 3 min. Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir until thoroughly blended and piping hot. If desired, stir in lemon zest.
- Spoon mixture into 4 foil deep dish meat pie plates or 4 individual baking dishes placed on a baking sheet.
- Combine Shreddies with butter and herbs. Sprinkle over pot pies.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25 min. or until filling is bubbly.