Shreddies Chocolate Fruit & Nut Teasers
- 3 cups Post Shreddies Cereal
- 1 cup walnut halves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 can (300 mL) low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. toffee bits
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Shreddies, walnuts, and sweetened dried cranberries in large bowl.
- Heat condensed milk and salt in small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, just to boiling point. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 3 min. stirring constantly.
- Pour over dry ingredients, gently mixing until coated. Spread evenly on prepared pan, forming rectangle approx. 10×12-inches.
- Bake at 350° F for 15 min., or until light golden brown on surface. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toffee bits. Cool. Chop into small pieces, approx. 1-inch square.