Bran Fruit and Nut Cookies
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots (optional)
- Mix sugar, oil, water, egg whites, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add cereal and flour; stir until well blended. Add walnuts and apricots; mix well.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto cookie sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature. Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.